Parents who wish to enroll a child in PreK, kindergarten or transfer their children to St. Charles for grades 1-8, should phone the school office at 260-484-3392 to schedule an appointment for a tour and to register.
Please see the Admission Guidelines. At the time of registration please have the following: copy of the child's birth certificate, copy of the child's social security card, copy of the child's baptismal certificate if not baptized at St. Charles Borromeo Parish, current list of the child's immunizations, and a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee per child. If the student is transferring from another school, please bring the most current report card and ISTEP/ILEARN or other testing results.
Look for an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” sent Friday (Feb. 5) to the email we currently have on file for you in PowerSchool. Please look at your inbox or search spam for it. Read through that email and use the link included in it to re-enroll your student. Complete by Wednesday, February 24, 2021. Some simple reminders when it comes to completing online registration:
1. Make an account if you don’t already have one. One account per family. This account will work with all diocesan schools’ enrollment process. You will already have an account if you completed enrollment at Bishop Dwenger.
2. Work your way through the online form. Have your contact phone numbers and addresses handy! You will list any emergency contacts here. We do ask for 2-3 emergency contacts in the case we can not reach you.
3. On the Emergency Contact Page, we recommend you begin by clicking on the “remove contact” button and start clean. When information was pulled from what was in PowerSchool, it populated incorrectly. This will eliminate some confusion for you when it comes to filling in the fields.
4. Carefully, read the agreement at the end before giving your electronic signature.
5. Be sure to click on the “Submit” button when done.
6. You will receive an email from PowerSchool verifying that the enrollment was submitted. Your application will not be considered complete until your FACTS payment plan for the upcoming school year has been selected. FACTS information will be coming soon.
7. If you have an additional St. Charles student re-enrolling, you will be given the opportunity at the end of the first re-enrollment form to add your additional student’s snapcode. (Sent in a separate email to you.)
This online process should take 15-20 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
Please contact Pam Bojrab, 260-484-3392 or email@example.com, with any questions about online registration.
On April 16, 2021, St. Charles Borromeo School will conduct an Indiana Choice Scholarship Lottery for those students who have enrolled in our school and applied for an Indiana Choice Scholarship. After April 16th, applications for further Indiana School Choice Scholarships will be relegated to a waiting list for any grade level that has full enrollment.
Please contact the school office to schedule an appointment for a tour and enrollment information at (260) 484-3392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.