The 2020-21 Athletic Handbook is included in the School Parent Handbook. The specific pages will be available here.
Our sports programs rely heavily on our community in order for them to be successful. In addition to coaching, there are many activities and responsibilities throughout the year that must be performed. There are always opportunities to get involved and help keep our athletics programs running.
Some of the areas and activities that are part of volunteering with the Athletic Association:
- Concession stand operations
- Collection and documentation of player forms and fees
- Coordination of practice, game, and facility scheduling
- Fundraising events (ex. Pancake Breakfast, Trivia Nights)
- Uniform and equipment inventory and management
- Tournament coordination for volleyball and basketball
Individual teams and coaches are always looking for volunteer help in these areas:
- Running scoreboard
- Keeping stat book (volleyball/basketball)
- Taking money at gate (multiple sports)
- Line judging for volleyball
- Many more opportunities!