In September of 1958, St. Charles Borromeo School opened with 247 pupils in grades 1st through 6th under the direction of Sr. M. Anna and the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart. Today, there are over 820 students enrolled in grades Pre-K through the 8th Grade. Not only is our dedicated faculty made up of classroom teachers, but also specialized teachers, resource and enrichment teachers, school counselors, technology coordinators, and school nurses. Teaching assistants, secretarial staff, cafeteria staff, custodial staff, and Before/After School Care staff with the faculty, school administration, parish priests, and staff help each student to love, live and learn as Jesus did.
Parents are the primary educators of their children. St. Charles Borromeo Parish, School and staff assist parents in educating their children in the teachings and practices of the Catholic Faith. Parents support the school, modeling for their children the habit of daily prayer, doing works of charity, and more.
At Saint Charles, our educators and staff is prepared to teach, love, live, and learn as Jesus did. An integral part of St. Charles is the personal, religious, and spiritual growth of the students. Our atmosphere has always fostered learning the traditional truths and teachings of the Catholic Faith.
View more information about what sports we offer, see the schedule, access forms, learn about the concession stand, and more all on the convenience of our website.
The children at Saint Charles seek knowledge in a safe, educational learning environment. Our curriculum includes classes on religion, mathematics, and more.
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School opened in September 1959 with 247 pupils. Since then, hundreds of students have graduated from Saint Charles.