Monday, October 3rd Out-of-Uniform Day - All Students/Staff Please follow dress-down guidelines
Friday, October 14 Fall Break (No School)
Wednesday, October 26thEarly Dismissal at 1:00 pm Parent-Teacher conferences, 2:00-7:00 pm
Thursday, October 27th No School eLearning Day Parent-Teacher conferences, 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Friday, October 28th No School Family Day
Dear Parents and Students - I hope you are well. Thank you to our St. Charles Borromeo Cardinal Fest Committee for organizing a wonderful Festival this past weekend! And thank you to our helpers and sponsors! What a nice time! Please read all of the details in this newsletter. Much is going on! Join the HASA 300 Club, sign up for conferences, buy a magazine, and more! Thanks - Rob S.
1. Weather Delays will soon be upon us! Please review the procedures for delays on pg. 2 of this newsletter!
2. The HASA 300 Club is open for business! For $100 you have 54 chances to win big $$ weekly! Cool details on pgs. 7 & 8!
3. Tune into Redeemer Radio 106.3 FM, Tuesday, September 20th to listen to Fr. Tom with special guests Teachers Melissa and Laine Bullerman! Hear about our Parish and our School and enjoy some conversation with fellow parishioners as St. Charles Borromeo takes an active hour in helping to support Catholic radio - Redeemer Radio across NE Indiana!
4. Student Health Screenings Tuesday, September 27 & Wednesday, September 28 Vision: Tuesday, our volunteer nurses will vision screen 1. All new students 2. All students grades 1-3-5-8 3. Students whose teachers have requested a vision check. On Wednesday, three optometrists will recheck any students’ vision with whom the nurses had concerns. Hearing: Tuesday, our volunteer nurses will screen hearing for 1. All new students 2. All students grades 1-4-7 3. Students whose teachers have requested a hearing check. Students if you wear glasses or contact lenses, please wear them on Tuesday & Wednesday!
Unfortunately, we are not able to sell Yankee Candle items along with magazines this year as Yankee Candle has stepped away from fundraising for the time being. However, we have decided to continue with the Magazine Sale as we know many look to renew their subscriptions and possibly find something new. Remember, these are ONLINE only orders.
For new magazine orders or renewals: Go to the American Publishers Hearst website at https://www.funderworks.com/.
- Click on “Shop To Support”
- Type in the St. Charles School code: WA4972
- Click on “Submit” and follow the online directions.
Students will receive credit for sales and receive incentive prizes if the student seller’s name is typed in the appropriate space online. Ordering information is also available on our school website under the tab “Support Us”. We thank you for supporting this program!